Friday, January 17, 2014

Repost: Hope


Have you ever felt like giving up? Like maybe nothing was going your way so you should just throw in the towel? I have and those are usually the times when I am trying to do things in my own strength. It never ceases to amaze me when I look back at where I've come from. It is simply amazing that Jesus Christ chose to die for sinners like you and I. 

He did not have to, but he chose to. Jesus said he came to do the will of the father who sent him. Ironically, we give up on assignments that he has given us out of fear. Fear of failure, fear of losing, fear of success, etc. We all have our share of fears and failures, but God doesn't care about the past. He knows all about you and he loves you. He chose to lead you here to read this post. He chose to pull you out of your mess so that you can help others. Stop sitting on your dreams and goals. Stop being bound by fear. He didn't give you those desired and dreams for no reason.


Ephesians 1:17-19 states,
"asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called-his holy people who are rich and glorious inheritance.

I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for who believe him. This is the same mighty power." 

I hope that you know that Jesus loves you and he's waiting for you to turn to him. Get closer to him and then be a blessing to someone else. We all need each other! No one can survive alone. Never lose hope in Christ. He can do amazing things for you when you believe!

Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. Hebrews 11:1

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey