Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Changes: More Fashion and Scripture in 2014


I am bringing more fashion photography and scripture to TheeFashionStories this year! I am going to be doing weekly photo shoots and giving stylists the opportunity to display their work monthly on TheeFashionStories. I will keep a scripture along with a gospel spoken word piece or song on the TheeFashionStories sidebar. This blog is about more than fashion. The goal of TheeFashionStories is to inspire your style and intrigue your style.



I have added a few new things as well. I hired 1 contributing writing, Fohni. I have also started a few partnerships with local businesses. I will bringing you the hottest, local brands and cosmetics that Kansas City has to offer until I expand. I love supporting small businesses, so staying local is super important to me. I want to see my peers dreams come true. There are some truly talented people in Kansas City and I believe that everyone deserves a shot at greatness. I want to help businesses grow and expand TheeFashionStories in the process.

Partners

Go ahead and check out their websites for a preview of their lines. I will be doing posts including products from their lines very soon! If there is a brand that you love or product that you would like for me to review then please email me.

When I started TheeFashionStories last November I did not have a clear goal or plan, but now I do. I want to bring hope and inspiration to young women. I want to encourage women to never give up, so I am committed to sharing my faith on my blog. My light is going to shine brighter than ever this year. I am challenging you to let your light shine just as bright! It is time to walk into your destiny!

Thank you so much for supporting TheeFashionStories. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a comment below. Stay warm and safe this winter!

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

Ps. I am torn between my short hair cut and extensions. Suggestions?

Don't forget to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I love your short haircut!! But I think I'm just influenced by my own feeling to want to cut my hair short soon lol
    Also your blog seems like it will be wonderful this new year, I think it's great your including God into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neisha for your comment! I love it too. I really miss it being short!

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey