Monday, January 13, 2014

MADE Urban Apparel Winter Release Recap

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Dress: Forever21, Tights: Target, Boots: Nordstrom Racks,
Clutch: Charity Thrift, Watch: Embassy

I had a great time at the MADE Urban Apparel Winter Collection Launch Party this past friday night. I attended the party with four of my friends. The atmosphere was chill and inviting. There were tons of local business owners in attendance. I loved mingling with the crowd and talking to my friends. MADE never disappoints with their launch parties. From the exclusive gear to the diverse crowd, I'm always impressed with MADE Urban Apparel! I snapped a couple of pictures at the party and put them below. So check them out and shop MADE Urban Apparel!


Stylist Kyla Cherry and I
Mark (Co-Owner of MADE) describing the new line
Mark and I
Mycah Houston of COOL Clothing and I
Executiv Jones and I
Jordan Williams of Keefe Cravat and I
Roc of Exquisute Connsoisseur
Unfortunately, My phone died before I got a chance to take pictures with anyone else, but I did run into Clark Roosevelt of CLVR Threads, Terio of Crowned King Clothing, and Model LaMisha as well. I had a great time networking with everyone. I am looking forward to copping some new MADE gear and interviewing some of the awesome people that I met! Make sure you shop MADE Urban Apparel and all of the other brands that are listed above. I am so proud to be from Kansas City, Missouri. The fashion game in Kansas City is expanding and it feels great to be a part of it!

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey