Sunday, December 1, 2013

We ShopStyle

Recently I was selected by the PopSugar Team to join the PopSugar Select Blogger Team. I was ecstatic to receive this honor. Not long after PopSugar launched ShopStyle. Below I have arranged all of my favorite items for this fall season! Shop the links below and check out the ShopStyle site here!



 This season I have fallen in love with the color black and statement pieces. I have always been a rather plain jane, so this fall I decided to focus on simplicity. I love solids with just a splash of print. Black is slimming, sexy, and god sight just about anything! I have worn my black, leather pencil skirt from Forever21 a few times and I still love it. My House of Rena scarf is one of my personal favorite because of the stripe pattern and soft material. Honestly, my favorite pieces in this collage are my necklaces. I am a sucker for statement pieces. These necklaces range from $10-40, but they are all versatile and eye-catching.


Don't forget to ShopStyle and check out PopSugar while you are doing your Christmas shopping!

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey