Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Favorite FALL Accessories

  1. House of Rena Stripe Infinity Scarf
  2. Maybelline New York Colosal Mascara (Available at any local drug store.)
  3. H&M Liptstick
  4. H&M Pinky Ring
  5. Shear Boutique Necklace (Now Closed)
  6. Vintage Earrings (Goodwill)
     I have purchased a ton of new accessories, but these are my absolute favorites. I am in love with each and every one of them. I am aiming towards buying classic, statement pieces only. I like pieces that will last and when it comes to makeup I just want what looks good on me. This particular shade of H&M Lipstick is rich in color and pigment. The Maybelline New York Colosal Mascara is heaven sent. It makes my lashes look super full and dark. I wasn't into mascara until I found this brand and type.

     What are some of your favorite fall accessories? Do you want me to introduce your accessory or brand to TheeFashionStories' readers? Well email me at JDC_FashionStories@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading my blog!

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey