Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Favorite Blogs

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Today I have decided to highlight some of my favorite bloggers! I am totally obsessed with blogging. I love the freedom that it provides. I love the platform that blogging has provided me with. I really enjoy checking out other blogs. I am always looking for ways to improve TheeFashionStories. I read a really cool quote and it's one that I've decided to live by: "Work until your idols become your rivals." I am committed to making TheeFashionStories the best to my ability.

There are tons of awesome blogs, but below are my four absolute favorites!

1. GabiFresh
Photo Credit: GabiFresh




2. Nicole Mason
Photo Credit: Nicole Mason

3. The Every Girl
Photo Credit: The Every Girl



4. Swirl Girl Army
Photo Credit: Swirl Girl Army
I check out these blogs everyday. I will have a complete list of more blogs that I love soon. Do me a favor and go check out these blogs. I salute you all!

Much Love,
Jas the Stylist

Tip: Master your craft and study your competition.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jas! Thank you so much for showing us some love--You're gorgeous!

    Love<3,
    Your girls over at Swirl Girl Army

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! You gorgeous ladies just made my day!

    -Jas

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey