Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rent the Runway + Erodr Fashion Show

By Jasmine Cooper

On Thursday October 17, 2013 I attended the Rent the Runway + Erodr Fashion Show in downtown Columbia, MO at Club Tonic. I had a great time at the show! The atmosphere in Tonic was upbeat and fun! The music was a mixture of techno and pop. American Harvest provided signature cocktails for the event. The models sashayed down Tonic's staircase in a variety of gorgeous evening gowns and cocktail dresses. You guys should definitely check out www.RentTheRunway.com. Thanks for the media pass Katherine Miller! The show was amazing and your walk is fierce! I have photos below, so go ahead and check them out!!!
Hosts: Matt Zimmerman & Fabriana Watts



Katherine Miller

There were so many cute dresses! I was literally in dress heaven during the entire show. This show has definitely persuaded me to check out www.RentTheRunway.com! In the past, I've always bought dresses for big events or just used something old from my closet. Now I seriously considering renting the runway! Ha.




Katherine and I after the show!
Leaving the show!
I just want to say a special thank you to everyone involved in putting this show together! I had a fabulous time and look forward to future events!

Much Love,
Jas 

Ps. If you would like for me to cover any fashion related event please contact me at JDC_FashionStories@yahoo.com. I need 5-8 business days advance notice.

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey