Thursday, October 10, 2013

KC Fashion Week Pt2 & MADE Urban Apparel Launch Party

By Jasmine Cooper
I started out Saturday morning at the DMV renewing my tags! (It was a long time coming, praise God!)   After that I went to drop off a few TheeFashionStories beanies to Antonia Martin of CurvaceousCity for her Fall Looks Photo Shoot. Then I went off to the KC Fashion Week Show & Boutique Market. After the show and shopping around at the boutique market, I went to visit a friend then window shopping at the Country Club Plaza. I got a really cute cocktail dress and fall lipstick from H&M. (Pictures will be included in my next haul post, stay tuned!)

Once I left the plaza I went home to get ready for the evening. I decided to stay simple in with all black. I wore a black leather skirt and black pumps with a polka dot blouse (Well it's actually a dress, but I tucked it it. Ha!) Eranne and I started out the night at the KC Fashion Week Show then ended our night at the MADE Urban Apparel Fall Launch Party. I really enjoyed the designs presented Saturday night. I was in awe of the structure of a lot of the garments. I loved the RareTrends blazers in particular. Designer Kate Walz received a standing ovation for her dresses. I was utterly amazed by the versatility and perfection in her dress line. There is no doubt in my mind that she will be a legend. 

The diversity at the MADE Urban Apparel party was unbelievable. I cannot deny the fact that Kansas City, MO was a great place to grow up and there are tons of talented people from KC.

Below are a few pictures from my weekend! Enjoy!

Eranne & I on Saturday morning.
Mini photo shoot!
Keefe Cravat Owner, Jordan Williams and I in the morning.
Saturday night
Eranne and I

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey