Friday, September 6, 2013

Store Review: MUSE Clothing


I had a phenomenal time Muse Clothing in downtown Columbia, MO. I have nothing but kind words to say about store owner, Nickie Davis. She was such a sweet hostess! Her chill personality and gorgeous smile made my morning visit even more special. It meant a lot to meet such a jolly and welcoming store owner. Ladies and gents Muse Clothing is going to take over COMO, just wait!!!

Nicki and I
Leather Jacket: $92
Three words came to mind when I walked into Muse Clothing: Chill, urban, and sassy. Every piece in Muse Clothing told it's own story. I tried a few pieces that Nickie and I picked out. Did you know that 90% of the apparel in Muse Clothing was produced in the US? How awesome is that? Within the next 5 years, Nickie would like to have everything in the store produced in the US. I love this idea!

Muse Clothing is the perfect place to hang out with friends while you shop. The chill and inviting atmosphere is unlike any other store I have ever visited in Columbia, MO or period. It felt like I was in shopping heaven and not just a boutique. I love that the store is small and comfy. I felt like a valued customer and to me that means a lot. I love to shop in places where my business is appreciated. So if you're just like me in this way you should definitely check out Muse Clothing.

Now when it comes to pricing, I must say that Muse Clothing is a little bit out of my price range, but with things being produced in the US and high quality, I can understand why. Muse Clothing has some really out of the box pieces and for that reason plus the ones previously stated, I am going to say GO SPLURGE at Muse Clothing! Ha. If you can't splurge (like ME) you can participate in their layaway program. Oh yes, Muse Clothing has layaway ladies & gents!

So of course I took pictures in everything that I tried on! You can check out details below! Let me know what you think about Muse Clothing and the pieces that I tried on as well! Enjoy!

Top: $42
Stonewash Skinnies: $65
Tank: $42
Trousers: $88
Black and Gold Dress: $60
Galaxy Dress: $52
Sweater: $112
Lace Dress: $108
Still want more? Ha don't worry I have more pictures and such below! I really enjoyed my time at Muse Clothing with Nickie! Make sure you check out Muse Clothing's Grand Opening on Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 10am-6pm. There will be a fashion show following and then an official after party. You can check out Muse Clothing and find more details here. 



Still want more Muse? Check out their Facebook page here. Thank you Nickie for allowing me to visit Muse Clothing. I had a great time and can't wait for the grand opening and fashion show next week!  Everything here is my own opinion and I welcome feedback. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and leave a comment below and share this post!

Much Love,
Jas

Ps. If you would like for me to review your store or brand please contact me at JDC_FashionStories@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jas! We had so much fun! Can't wait to see you again!

    ~ Muse Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey