Friday, September 20, 2013

Brand Review: EYEDentitee Theft

By Jasmine Cooper
I am so pleased to review Eyedentitee Theft! Brand Owner, Langston Jones, is a good friend of mine and fellow fashion lover. I met him at Lo'Cal Fashion Magazine's White Out Bash this summer. I was instantly impressed with his eye for style and imagining. The Eyedentitee Theft tees and tanks featured in the fashion show were my favorite tees of the night. I loved the diversity that Langston Jones and his team showcased with his segment of the show. The Eyedentitee Theft brand is definitely going to go far in the fashion game!
Langston Jones and his team at the White Out.
There is a strong message behind Eyedentitee Theft and I feel that it is important for people to buy into a brand with purpose. My favorite graphic Eyedentitee Theft tee says "Black By Popular Demand." Eyedentitee Theft has a strong ethnic message but very polished in style. I love the fact that Eyedentitee Theft features messages that are different from other lines and positive in message. The "Black By Popular Demand" tee is a show stopper alone. Eyedentitee Theft also offers a tee that says "Respect My Roots." Each shirt is full of pride. The line is for anyone who has confidence in their identity.
There are a lot of designers that produce for revenues, but Eyedentitee Theft is a brand for the people. So you should go ahead and cop a few Eyedentitee Theft tees.

So I bet you're wondering how much these awesome tees and tanks cost, right? The tees and tanks range from $15- $20. There will be new fall merchandise dropping very soon, so be on the look out for a review and maybe even photo shoot! I hope that the new designs will be featured on hoodies as well as tees and tanks. I will be rocking one of the new designs in support of this fabulous designer! I love Eyedentitee Theft Tees and Langston Jones is a great friend to have. I will leave his contact information below (Don't be a stranger!). Enjoy!

Model Na'La Lawrence rocking her tee in a TheeFashionStories.com shoot!
Local support at Soul Sessions.
Local support of Eyedentitee Theft tees!
Driving to work rocking my Eyedentiee Theft tee this summer!


Much Love,
Jas  

Ps. If you would like for me to review your store or brand please contact me at JDC_FashionStories@yahoo.com.

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey