Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Want It All


I want it all next time. When I say this statement, I mean that I am done settling in EVERY area of my life. I am no longer okay with being a mediocre student, daughter, sister, friend, or girlfriend (I am SINGLE... just for future references). I want to be proud of everything I do and everything that I am a part of. I am almost 21 years old and still have no clue about what I really want to "gain" from life, but I do know that I am going to live a life that I am proud of. I am going to take risks, cut bad ties, and smile more than ever before. I can't say that I have everything figured out, but I am getting wiser with time. I love the awesome life that God has given me. I could never repay him for all of his blessings, love, and favor. But I can try to live right and pay it forward. Oh the joys of giving!


For so long I have been busy with getting "there" that I forgot to enjoy the journey. This summer I studied Ecclesiastes and was hooked! The book of Ecclesiastes speaks so much about things that are meaningless and what life is really about. My favorite verse is Ecclesiastes 2:24 which states, "So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God." I just wanted to inspire you guys to push further and try harder. It takes work to be great, but it doesn't take much effort to be yourself. So forget what is holding you back and run towards your passions!

Much Love,
Jas  

Ps. Like the TheeFashionStories.com Facebook page & Follow the Twitter account as well! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey