Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Life: Yesterday

Yesterday was one of the best days of the year for me. I spent the morning doing the TheeFashionStories Etsy shoot with model Isabella and makeup artist Nikki (Official TheeFashionStories team members)!
Let me just tell you in advance that they were great to work with. I enjoyed their company and the photos are quite fabulous! Don't believe me? Well check a few out below.


After the photo shoot concluded.... my family came! I missed them all so much! We went to brunch then to the movies and shopping. It's those special weekends when I see them or those unexpected phone calls and text messages that make my life so great. I thank God everyday for my family. My bestest friend Deanna was with us all day too, then two of my close friend Breora and LiRissa came over! My day was fabulous. It's not everyday that you get to see the people that you love. Well for me at least, so I will forever cherish the memories. I am so blessed to have such awesome parents and siblings! Check out some of our photos below!
My oldest sister, Delicia, and I!
My Parents

To top it all off my girls and I stayed up watching LockUp. Ha. I couldn't have asked for a better day. God is awesome and he knows exactly what we need. Whenever I lose my focus or drive.... my family comes to the rescue. I would not be the woman that I am today without them.

Be on the lookout for a KC Fall Giveaway! I will be restocking my Etsy shop as much as possible. Next week, I will be at KC Fashion Week! Thanks God! My business cards are just in as well, so I'm super excited! Have a fabulous look!

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey