Monday, March 31, 2014

Michele Tucker


Michele Denise Tucker is a 21 years old makeup artist and stylist. I ran across her page on Instagram and was very impressed with her work. She is currently attending  Maple Woods Community College, and plans to attend UMKC next year. Michele is currently majoring in business management, and considering minoring in fashion merchandising. She currently works for Michael Kors. Michele is a trendy fashionista with a love for Chanel and Michael Kors. Keep reading to learn more about this fashion forward and oh so gorgeous young woman!

What was your motivation behind starting your career?
My motivation came from watching different reality TV shows that focused on women who were head strong, and loved fashion. My main shows were Life in the Fab Lane which was about Kimora Lee Simmons, and her brand. Then I would also watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians. They had their own businesses, and personal sense of style. They did not try to be like anyone else, but instead they started new trends. That is how I go about my personal style and life decisions.

Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration from fashion bloggers, and also make-up artist that I follow on Instagram. For make-up ideas I get ideas from @makeupshayla, @amrezy, and @desimakeup. They are three best friends who are extremely well known artist, and they never fail to amaze me. For fashion tips I look up to @caraloren, and @fashionhippieloves. Their blogs contain pictures of outfits they put together that follow current trends, and they have links that take to sites containing the merchandise they are wearing. They also have alternatives items that are similar, but yet more affordable.

What fashion story describes you in a nutshell?
My favorite outfit includes a long maxi dress, with a gladiator flat sandal, large gold hoops, a gold Michael Kors watch, a luggage Michael Kors Hamilton purse. Very simple and comfortable spring/summer wear is my favorite.

Who is your style icon?
My style icon is Kim Kardashian. I love how her style is very simplistic, but yet bold. She constantly wears your normal classic neutral colors, and then adds a statement piece. Each piece of merchandise she wears is of high quality, and she is definitely a trend setter.

How would you describe your overall style?
My overall style resembles that of an Urban Rock Visionary. I love wearing bold, unique statement necklaces to add character to a chic casual fit. I love to wear different animal prints like zebra or leopard with an intense lipstick color. I like having my outfits comfortable to wear, but fashionable.

If you had to pick 1 item from your closet to describe you as a person, what would it be?
I would choose my coral blazer from BCBGMAXAZRIA because I have a bold personality. My coral blazer can be worn for formal occasion or worn casually for a day look.  I can easily get along with anyone, but I still have my own unique appearance. I don’t attempt to be like anyone else, but myself. 


What makes your work or brand different from your peers?
What makes me different is my calling on my life. I found out at a young age that God wanted me to be light that shined for him. I’ve noticed that every job I’ve work I have always worked my way up to being the best. I was the top stylist at Delia’s, at BCBGMAZRIA, and now I have achieved that same position at Michael Kors. I know God has great plans for my life, and along the way I hope to inspire someone to realize that they have purpose to be greater than average.

How did you hear about TheeFashionStories? 
I saw a couple of my friends' interviews, Isis and Kyla, featured on the blog site.

How can TheeFashionStories readers contact you? 
Instagram: @micheledenisee

Michele thank you so much for sharing your voice with my readers! I am really impressed with your work and would love to see more from you. I know that you are going to go on to do more great things. Your drive and eye for fashion are fascinating!

Much Love,
Jas

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey