Monday, March 24, 2014

BEAUTY AND BOW TIES

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Beauty and Bow Ties Fashion Show. The venue was packed and super special to me. I started my blogging career at that venue with the KC Fashion Week Bridal Show Spring 2013. Although it's only been a little over a year, it feels like that was so long ago. In just a short period of time, I have grown so much as a blogger and woman. God can truly do the impossible! Now back to the show...

I was given a press pass, so I stood at the end of the runway taking pictures and recording video all night. I was really impressed with some of the boutiques and designers that were showcasing their work.  I was especially impressed with designer Whitney Manney. I was in awe of the colors, prints, and diversity within her line. Last night confirmed that there are so many talented people in Kansas City, of course that's a given but it really sank in last night.

I love seeing my people do positive things and sticking together! Check out photos from the show and my favorite pieces below!

Stylist/ Blogger Ciyanna Grant

House of Rena Designer, Eranne Whiters

My FAVORITE piece

My 2nd favorite piece

Whitney Manney Designs

Whitney Manney Designs

Lo'Cal Fashion Magazine CEO, Tachai Hayes

Photographer Steven Green

That's all folks!

Special thanks to Beauty and Bow Ties for allowing me to cover their event.

Much Love,
Jas

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey