Wednesday, July 24, 2013

H&M Lipstick


So yesterday I was shopping on the Country Club Plaza at H&M for some apparel and shoes when my eyes zeroed in on a tube of orange lipstick. I was a little apprehensive about whether it would be pigmented or not, but I bought it anyway. The sales associate that checked me out gave me reassurance that it was pigmented & had a really nice matte yet lustrous finish. (I was optimistic about the results!)
 
 After I exited the store, I went to the nearest bathroom (Barnes & Noble Bookstore)  and tried on my new orange lipstick. Sure enough it was pigmented & had a slight matte finish. I love my orange H&M lipstick and plan on buying more. It only cost about $6 with taxes included. Have you tried any of H&M's cosmetics? What are your thoughts on their lipstick & lip gloss collections? What are your favorite beauty brands?
 
Personally, this H&M lipstick is one of my favorite,affordable lipstick brands. I also like Revlon and CoverGirl. However, I am just starting to get into lipstick so I have not tried out a lot of shades of lipstick. Once I buy something new I will let you all know. If you have any requests please let me know and someone on my team will try to fill your request. Be blessed and try out a new shade of lipstick this week ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Toller Lippenstift. Den habe ich mir hier bei uns auch geholt. Der ist wirklich toll.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey