Thursday, July 25, 2013

Briea Clark


Briea Chanel is a young woman on the rise to stardom. She is not only gorgeous, but extremely talented and humble. She works from home as a blogger, GirlMuch.com. She also works part-time at a Designer Shoe Warehouse. Briea attends Prairie State College and is studying Business Marketing. Aside from being a blogger and college student, Briea is a writer & entrepreneur. She has been a supporter of TheeFashionStories.com since the beginning. She gave me tips on how to make the blog look more appealing & Briea donated a DIVA tee to our 20,000 Page Views Giveaway. You can keep reading below to learn more about this rising star.

What are your plans after graduation?
My plan right after I graduate is to move into the downtown area of Chicago and further my education at UIC.
Where do you see your career in 5 years?
I see my career continuing to evolve and I see myself becoming a top blogger in this industry.
Who have you worked with and/or worked for?
 I’ve worked with WGCI radio personality, Demi Lobo, Casting Director and Fashion Show Coordinator, Yoshi Kiosha; Britney Turner, founder of Her$tyle.com; Zondra Hughes, journalist and author; Rolling Out Magazine. I’ve worked with these people on multiple media projects.
Who would you like to work with and/or work for?
 I would like to work with Karen Civil someday.
Describe your style in 3 words.
Classy, Chic, and Trendy
What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence is the foundation for success to me. In order for you to achieve anything in life you, yourself have to believe that you are capable of achieving it.
Name your favorite pair of shoes.
My Dolce Vita Archer Sandals would be my favorite right now
What do you want people to gain from your work?
I want them to gain a strong sense of motivation whether it’s towards style, fashion, relationships, or business. Try something new, be the best you that you can be.
What career advice do you have for Thee Fashion Stories readers?
The best advice I can give is to definitely make sure you enjoy whatever it is that you do. Turn your hobby into a career.
What mark do you want to leave on this world?
The mark I want to leave is one that shows people to follow their own path even if it isn’t the same path as everyone else. Do what makes you happy.
How would you describe your fashion story?
I definitely love a recent outfit I just wore; a leopard flowy top w/ boyfriend jeans, a coral blazer and tan open toe heels.
What are your staple items?
I’m obsessed with blazers so definitely one of those, a gold chain necklace or bracelet, and a little black dress.  
What was your motivation behind starting your blog?
My motivation was watching my mother develop her businesses and her being a successful entrepreneur.
Who are you trying to reach with your work?
I’m trying to reach all fashionistas, beauty queens, celebrity gossipers, relationship gurus, and any women trying to find their interest.
How can Thee Fashion Stories readers contact you?
BrieaChanel@gmail.com is my email you can also contact my through my website GirlMuch.com.
Thanks for your support and an awesome interview Briea!

Much Love,
Jas

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey