Monday, March 11, 2013

Expansion

I am in the process of planning Fashion Stories first photo shoot and fresh ideas keep coming to my mind. I get inspired by the smallest things! I wanted to have a small shoot in the beginning, but lately I've been thinking about expansion. I have a great team behind me and I feel comfortable expanding. So what about you? Is there anything an area of your life where you want to expand? Maybe you want to add more beaded jewelry to your accessory collection, or go for another degree. No matter what your next big things is GO FOR IT.

Expansion is always necessary. Sometimes in life we become stagnant and do not know where to go, but right now at this moment I am charging you to expand. What is stopping you from opening up your own boutique, or starting your own blog? Who is telling you that your dreams are impossible? Whatever or whomever it is, let it go!  You have to let go of negative influences and push forward into your destiny. Always remember that expansion is necessary. 






No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey