Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Quality Time with Jas

So some of you are probably wondering what I wear on a typical day. So here are a few pictures of my outfits this past semester. I will post more picks once warmer weather is here to stay. I can't wait to wear dresses without tights and shorts! I love racerback tanks and distressed denim shorts. What are some of your favorite spring/summer pieces?

Class

Vagina Monologues

Boyz II Men Concert

Class

Meeting with my financial advisor

Work last summer

Church

TAM Advisory Board Meeting

Class

Class

Gospel Choir Engagement 

Class

Class

As you can tell, I like to keep things rather spicy yet simple. I'd say that my style is pretty simple. I like to match solid pieces with one print or bold color. My favorite colors this season are coral, orange, teal, and white. I love to match different fabric types as well. It never hurts to throw a denim vest or denim jacket over a silk shirt or t-shirt. The most important thing is that you love the way you look! Embrace your attire and have fun with picking out your outfit of the day.

I have a few questions for you all. Please answer them below in the comment box. Also, don't forget to like Fashion Stories on Facebook. I will be doing a special giveaway to celebrate Fashion Stories' 10,000 page view! Our 4 month anniversary is quickly approaching as well (March 22, 2013). If you have any suggestions or questions do not hesitate to ask. Much Love! ♥

2 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey