Sunday, March 10, 2013

Do It For You

Lately, things in my life  have been making sense. I'm connecting the dots and I've realized that I have to spread my wings and fly. Have you ever felt like you were trapped in a box? Well that was me. Always working hard to please other people, over achieving to feel some type of self worth. All of that came from not knowing myself or who I wanted to be. I was maturing physically, but still an emotional baby. Now I see that I need it all to come full circle. My circumstances and short comings do not define me. It is up to me to rise above my circumstances, and it is up to you to change things in your life that you aren't pleased with. So I want to charge you to live your life in a way that pushes past your comfort zone, just for you! Do more of what you love, just for you. Sometimes it takes broken moments to get to the greener grass. I believe that anyone can reach their dreams if they have faith and work hard. But in life, I've learned that you have to do special things for yourself. Maybe you like to shop, catch a deal and splurge! (My financial advisor would not approve lol.) Or maybe you like to write, so start a book! No matter what your big dreams or plans are, GO FOR THEM! As long as you will be proud of the person staring you in the face in the mirror in the morning: GO FOR IT! 



2 comments:

  1. words spoken very well and so true. Keep up the good work. Your biggest fan mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey