Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to School

I know that most high school students are back in class, but for college students we still have a little while until class is back in session so I wanted to bring you all some outfit ideas.
Nail polish and accessories can take an outfit from 1 to 10! Make your clothes work for you!

Gold accessories are classic and always necassry. Target has some great gold watches for less than $40. These wedge booties are simply amazing. I love the color and fit. Step outside the box this year and rock something "different!"

One of the biggest myths that I disagree with is "Do not wear sunglasses in the Winter." Well let me set the record straight and say that the sun still shines in the Winter, so of course I rock my shades during the colder months of the year. 

"Fashion does not stop because it's cold outside. Layer up and be fierce!"

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey