Friday, April 11, 2014

Phresh Night of Fashion


Women of Imagery's Phresh Night of Fashion lived up to the hype! I had a great time watching the show. From start to finish Robin Knight (She was my 8th grade English teacher.) kept the crowd involved and each designer had a very different style. The show started out with a local youth dance crew. The night slowly transitioned into a fashion show, but not your typical show. I have never been to a fashion show where there was so much support of the crowd. The Phresh Crew created a family friendly and fashion forward! Did I mention that I got to snap tons of pictures! Ha I was working with my digital camera and phone, and taking tips from a few local photographers! Check out more photos below!

Mini shoot with my big sissy before the show
My mommy and I
Behind the scenes with Kadeja and Autumn
Vox Theatre
Makeup Artist Somalia doing her thing!
Phresh Night of Fashion Pamphlets
JXL Jewelry
Custom denim vests for children
The Vox Theatre after the show!
The show was great and I can't wait to see more from Women of Imagery. The best part of this experience was knowing that 3 young ladies were awarded scholarship money from the profits. It is great seeing people reaching back and touching lives. That is my ultimate goal in life... to be a blessing to someone else. What are you goals? Why do you do what you do? Leave your response below!

Much Love,
Jas

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas, I thoroughly enjoy your photo captures. Great eye, and continued greatness!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey