Monday, February 16, 2015

Street Style at the Zou

theefashionstories.com


This semester is literally flying by. I can't believe that it's been almost a month. I couldn't help but to highlight some of my favorite looks around campus. Street style is literally my absolute favorite outlet for inspiration. I like to see what's hot and what's on its way out of the door. As a "TAM girl" or Textile and Apparel Management major I get the pleasure of having class with the most stylish, beautiful, and fun girls across Mizzou's campus!

theefashionstories.com 
Morgan does the perfect combination of plaid and bling with this look. Isn't she the cutest? Her black booties are great for any day of the week! What are your go-to shoes?

theefashionstories.com
I've seen a ton of color and print around campus. I love this couple's casual, street looks! Rain coats and sneakers or boots were the way to go with this crazy Missouri weather!

theefashionstories.com

theefashionstories.com
Hats are so in right now! I am in love with oversized hats, beanies, and turbans! They add a level of mystery and spunk to everyday looks. Not sure how to style your beanies? Get some great tips on color combinations here.

theefashionstories.com
Is your outerwear boring? Try adding new buttons or a fun scarf to the mix! Emily's look is casual, but far from boring because of the gold detailing on her military jacket!

theefashionstories.com

It is all in the details! I can't get enough of this look! Kelly incorporated color and accessories to pull off this chic look. Her oversized hat added just enough pizzazz to this already perfect look! Go big or go home!

theefashionstories.com

That concludes this month's street style post! What do you think? What were your favorite looks? You can check out my other street style posts here. Peace and love!

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey