Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jasmine Diane

Hello fashion lovers! It has been a looooooong time coming guys. I have finally decided to launch my new site. I want to send a huge thank you to everyone who has supported Thee Fashion Stories since its launch on November 22, 2012. I have grown so much since then. I came from a young girl with little knowledge of the world to a woman with big goals and dreams. Overall I feel like I know my purpose in life and I want to share that with you all, outside of fashion and inside of course


My new site, Jasmine Diane, is a lifestyle blog that focuses on fashion, health & beauty, style, and woman-to-woman motivation. I will share more about myself and the challenges face on Jasmine DianeJasmine Diane is a platform for embracing flaws & enhancing strengths. I want to talk to about the whole woman not just what you see on the outside, but the soul inside of her. Every woman needs to embrace the skin that she is in without limits and boundaries. Woman to woman, I dare you to begin this journey with me. 

Much Love,
Jas

3 comments:

  1. whats the new site address would love to look at it and follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ladies!

      Here is my new site address: http://www.jasminediane.com

      Let me know what you guys think!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm in! Lovely concept! (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey