Monday, February 4, 2013

Neon Pumps

The moment that I laid eyes on these Guiseppe Zanotti heels I fell head over heels in love, literally! ☺I can imagine myself now rocking these heels in the springtime walking through a fashion museum or downtown with my friends. When planning out an outfit it is important to think ahead and be fierce. When wearing a high heel you should always wear a change of shoes. I also suggest that you all do not drive in high heels, it can be tricky and dangerous. I hope you all are as excited about warmer weather as I am. 

Current/Elliott distressed jeans, $310 / Giuseppe Zanotti sparkly heels, $910 / Proenza Schouler / Chanel earrings / Stella McCartney aviator sunglasses / 2b fedora hat / NARS Cosmetics Pink nail polish

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey